Monday, April 9, 2012

What did you did at easter

At friday we whent to by the eggs for Easter  because my mom said that she was working for lowes at sunday
so my sister said that we were going to my ather sisters house  because my sister was weithing for us the at. Saturday we selebreit Easter whet my mom because she was livig to work then me and my brother we said to my mom that wy did she didnt tode shes work that it was Easter then.
Sunday i was so sad because my mom whent to work and Iwas at my sisters house whet out her so I said im ma fine the gold egg for my mom so I work so hard to fine the egg so I look in the car and a was anther the sit and
then I foound  it so I lookt in the egg  then ther was five dolars in it so I said my mom its conot be so prad of me so  I tod my sister that I found the gold egg so she said I take care of it go ged and play whet your casens then my little ness said uncle did you ask for a chocolart  egg so I tod her nou but you could come and play whet us thankyou uncle thats what my ness said so thats how I selebreit EASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment