Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HELPFUL DOG

This   story is about a dog name Cesar and hes family are in mexico and hes so sad anout it because hes in Arizona  by him solf and this is how hes story starts first morning he whent to hes school and hes friend was right there and he said what happend to my money and he said I lasted and im so sorry but I dont have it no said  hes friend im not your friend  dont came to my house no more  cause so dont event tray to tak to your dad that I was bean mean to you because I will say that you stold my mony so nou wath this and the dog and then he turn into a cougar and eta the kid  the kid said nou dont it me please I will never \tray to mess whet you please dont eat me if you want I could move to Mexico and I will never came back but please dont kill me so he said before you live take a picture whet me so this is ther photo and he livet happyly  after old the things past.And then he whent to school and hes principal call him to go to the office and he whent to the office and hes dad was there and he said what your doing here dad and hes dad said sorry but were moving to Mexico
and he said nononononono.

No comments:

Post a Comment