Wednesday, April 11, 2012

THE LITTLE KIDS JOB


This litte kid need it to work to eat because he did not had a dad and hes mom was so mean to him and the little kid said mom im hungry and she said then go to work and the kid said no so hes mom got so made that he didnt eat for a hole week.So he whent to a river then  he saw hes dad and hes dad said your mom kill me so he was so scare so he said im sorry dad  dont be sorry son you will help me to go home but dad no but you are mean to people  so im gon dont come to me and dont ask for me then im out of here next they he said mom I saw my dad last night nou wey you need to die so the  kid whent to the river then the dad was righter so the dad said you are coming whet me woman then old this was a big story about the kids job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment